Friday, September 9, 2011

big changes

So we are headed into the weekend and we are making some big changes in the Bonine family.  Some are personal but there is at least one I want to share.

Tomorrow morning I will weigh in at Weight Watchers.  I am not a spokes person for WW but believe me it works!!  After gaining 65lbs with my daughter, my husband deployed, I had to look different for my husband when he returned home.  I did not want him to come back to the fat wife he had to leave.  I lost 90lbs while he was gone and 70 of that was with the help of Weight Watchers.


DSC00087_2
This photo was taken just before we left for the hospital for the birth of our daughter.

after
This was taken 8 months later the morning we were going to see Chris at his homecoming. 

  I kept the weight off for two years but these past few months the weight has been creeping back up.  I've gained almost 15lbs of the weight I lost back.  I'm mad and disappointed in myself.  I had been contemplating going to back to WW and my husband gave me the little extra push to attend.  He said "I needed a weekly intervention".  He is right.  I love the meetings.  I love the "competition".  So this week I ate.  Tomorrow I weigh in and then the fun begins.  I'm looking forward to getting this weight off.  I feel ill just having this extra pounds on my body.  So there will be some BIG changes in our house regarding food.  Chris doesn't know it yet, but his diet is going to change too.  This will be good for us.  I vow to try new recipes and devote some time to my health. 

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment