Monday, September 5, 2011

tired title

It seems like Izzy grew a foot taller and matured over this past week.  I can't put my finger on what exactly has changed and maybe it's just my mindset since she is in school now, but she is different.  Better different.

IMG_0856

IMG_0850

IMG_0853

It was a busy week with a new school, going back to the gym, LOTS of photoshoots and spending time together.


IMG_0879

IMG_0876

IMG_0865

My computer has been giving me fits.  It keeps saying my "scratch disk" is full.  I keep deleting files but it keeps telling me it's full.  I have so many projects to edit right now that I'm about to throw this thing out the window.  My husband would be happy because that would mean a new computer for us.  I think he gets his kicks out of helping our economy at the Apple Store.

Happy Labor Day!!  I can't wait to eat until my heart's content because it's back to Weight Watchers on Tuesday.  :)

IMG_0858

No comments:

Post a Comment