Tuesday, November 29, 2011

my blog

So recently I feel defeated...  I read a ton of blogs, I stalk follow at ton of writers, I'm at my computer everyday clicking away reading about other's families, crafts, comings and goings and I realize one thing. My blog might actually suck.  My blog isn't turning out the way I wanted it to be.  I want it to be informational, funny, helpful, full of pictures and a little glimpse into military life as a single income family that moves just about every two years.  I want to share with the world the joys and struggles of what it is like to be married to the military.

So I vow that in 2012 my blog is going to be revamped.  It will still keep you updated about our little family and my photography but it will also help other military spouses with information on how to enjoy their time in their duty stations, what to expect, advertise and support local businesses, how to entertain your little ones and maybe, a little cooking (maybe).

What is your 2012 resolution?


No comments:

Post a Comment