Sunday, March 13, 2011

some days




You know, some days I can’t believe I’m a mommy.  Other days I can’t believe I’m a wife.  Most days I can’t believe that I have my own little family and we live on the other side of the US from our original family.  It’s funny how fast the days move and then they turn into years.  My daughter turned 20 months old today.  Where has the time gone?!?  20 months of my life have flown by.  How can I get them to slow down?  It was only yesterday we called the hospital to see if they had a bed ready for us.  Then 32 hours later we had our little girl.  I whole new world opened up for us.  A huge responsibility that we weren’t sure if we were ready to handle but we knew we had to.  Some days I can’t believe she is mine.  I have her my whole life and every move I make determines what I kind of relationship we have with each other in the future.  Some days I’m afraid of what the future will bring us.  Other days I’m excited of what lies ahead.  All I do know, I have the cutest little family and it keeps getting better every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment