Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sickness, neglect or life

I know it's been a while since my last entry but we've been living a busy life lately.  First it started with sickness.  Izzy had a cough like a 80 year old smoker and I was just getting the onset of an ear infection.  After 5 days of antibiotics for the fluid in Izzy's lungs she was healed but I was getting worse.  Sure enough I had a full blown ear infection.... enter the culprit. 


This infection lasted a week and the antibiotics I was prescribed did nothing, zeltch, nada.  Bring on the second round of different antibiotics... infection is pretty much cleared up but it still feels like I have the whole Pacific Ocean in my right ear drum.  It is starting to drive me crazy (well crazier then I already am).  I can hear myself chew, brush my hair, talk, and sometimes I really think I can hear my thoughts which are starting to echo too.  I will give it a few more days before I start shoving things down my ear to puncher my ear drum. 

Then there was neglect.  I wasn't doing it on purpose but I decided to show my ear who is boss and go on with my life like I had planned.  Thus... I went to my photography class.  I LOVE it!!  Who cares I could only hear half the information.  Here is one of my instructors, Fernando.  He was modeling for us so we could practice action shots. 
  
Then I got to spend some special time with our little neighbor, Ella.  Her and Izzy get a long like two peas in a pod.  Izzy will always ask where Ella is everyday.  Anyway,  they had a blast playing pretend kitchen.  Ella also shared her brand new Leapster with Izzy.  I'm in love with these two. 



Then I did a photo shoot for this sweet little baby only 10 days after she was born.  This is the same baby I got to photography when she was only 12 hours old.  To see the rest of the pictures taken at her photo shoot check out my photography website www.dreaminginstills.com



Then came....... life.  And life always brings us special little treats. 

A hour road trip to buy running shoes....

Izzy took this picture.  I'm so proud.  

Then there was Izzy's first day of gymnastics (she was totally 80's).....


There there were playing with bubbles and snails in the backyard....








And then.... there is always true love and always having your best friend to help you hunt for "wellooow lowers". 



Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment