Sunday, August 14, 2011

friday phone dump... late

There is one particular blog that I am very fond of, written by Kelle Hampton.  She has started this new thing called the "Friday Phone Dump" where she compiles some of the pictures she took that week on her cell phone and post them on her blog.  I thought this was a great idea!!  Sometimes I just don't have my big camera handy but I always carrying my cell phone.  So I have stolen her idea.  It might not look as cool as hers but I'm stil learning the ins-and-outs of Photoshop.  So here is my first "Friday Photo Dump" (on a Sunday).
FPD1a

1. Our neighbor Devan takes his son, Dustin, for his first motorcycle ride (just around the cal-de-sac, of course!)
2.  Ella playing space cadet with Chris' motorcyle helmet the night before our big garage sale.
3.  The amazing shiner my daughter received from a fight with a plastic children's chair. 
4.  Chis and Izzy coloring before our dinner at our favorite restaurant... "Islands"
5.  Chris's first time cooking out on our grill.  He is a master now!
6.  Sneaking Oreos while the Chinese girls were away in LA since they eat all of them without sharing with us.
7.  Izzy chilling in the girl's bedroom.
8.  My three Chinese girls at the movies for the first time in America seeing "Smurfs".

::
So here we are, the night before my three girls head back to China! It is bittersweet.  I've loaded them up with sandwiches, doritos, oreos, coke, juice and maybe a piece of fruit for their crazy all-day and all-night travel schedule.  As for me, it is time to detox on the food intake.  It's time to get this body bikini ready!!  What do you mean we are headed into winter and it doesn't matter anyway since it is only 60 degrees in Monterey all. the. time?!? Well I guess I will start getting ready for next summer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment