Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Insanity

Here is my attempt to journal about my journey with the Insanity Workout DVDs.  60 days of raw, intense workouts to get my body bikini ready (or in my head.... baby ready). 

Day One.... (Fit Test)
We did this on a Saturday, Chris and I together.  All it was was a fit test so that you can measure your progress throughout the program.  Well I didn't realize that we were supposed to be writing this stuff down soooo Fit Test was a fail.  However, I couldn't move the next day.

Day One Redo... (Fit Test)
This time I started it on a Monday, alone.  I did pretty well.  I documented my weight, measurements of my body and then my numbers for each exercise.  I did pretty well.  Izzy was napping so I could cry alone.  Just kidding.  Anyway, I took some more of Amanda's "great" advice and decided to take some pictures of my body. Front, back and side...... this was enough for me not to want to eat the rest of the day.  If I end up getting ripped then I might post these before and after pictures but otherwise they are staying locked in my vault for my eyes only when I need a reminder that I should put the fork down and go for a walk. 

Day Two.... (The have their own name for these workouts but I am going to call it "Crazy Cracked Out Circuit Training")
Izzy was awake for this one.  She exercised right along with me, then tried to feed me yogurt covered pretzels mid workout, then some fake tea from her kitchen.  She watched me ball my eyes out as I huffed and puffed and almost threw up through each exercise.  BUT I did it.  I completed the DVD.  I might not have done all the exercises perfectly or at super sonic speed but I did work out.  As a result, getting up the stairs to shower was a challenge and blowing drying my hair is just going to have to wait till another day. 

Day three is tomorrow.  Pray I can get out of bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment