Monday, August 1, 2011

Exhausted.

Right now I'm laying in my cozy bed, my blankets are draped over one knee while my exposed leg rest on top and catches the breeze from the fan.  My husband is diligently working away on school work at our main computer (which is where he has been since he started this quarter).  My body is tired, my eyes are tired and I'm just plain ole exhausted. 

You see... we acquired three exchange students from China Friday night.  Two eleven year olds and one 12 year old.  What was I thinking?!? I am busy making home made dinners every night, making sure there is enough food for their lunches, laundry is washed and air mattresses are filled.  Meanwhile, I am still caring for our two year old daughter who craves attention the moment her feet hit the floor in the morning.  It's only been three days!! THREE DAYS!!!

So why am I blogging? I don't know.  I feel like there is something dwelling deep inside of me and if I don't let it out I might explode!  I'm counting down the hours until I get to make my way in Monterey on my own and enjoy a little girl time with a game of bunco with my fellow military wives.  I am in need of an inspiration to finish my photo editing and to create something beautiful and unique.  I want to be better.  I need to be better.  I cannot fail at this too. 

Well my brain is dead, my fingers are about to stop,  6:45 comes too early. Good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment